2015年8月5日水曜日

7/14-15


































I climbed Mt. Fuji with Yamabe for the TV program as my regular work.
We stayed 7th station1st day, because there is a hut "Taiyo-kan" that my friend used to work. We could have electricity, and leave some equipment that we don't need at the summit.
We had the dinner at 5:30 pm and went to bed immediately. Why we went to bed so early, because we were going to start climbing at 11pm for taking the dawn shot from the summit. We thought it need 3-4hour for climbing (we had big staff for the shooting), but actually it took only 2 hour! It was really cold and windy at the summit. We took some time lapse shoots and after that, we could take awesome dawn shoot.
That was my first dawn at the summit of Mt.Fuji, so I was really impressed.
After that we took around the crater and we could took also the shadow of the Mt. Fuji !!
We were very lucky to take it.
It was really hard climbing but great significant work.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿